i. Collection Of Information
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers.
- In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
- In relation to our paid services, we may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the site.
- We also gather and store the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value added services to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
- We retain user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
ii. Purpose And Usage Of Registration
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information :
- i. For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- ii. For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
- iii. For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- iv. For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- v. For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- vi. For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
iii. Links To Third- Party Sites/ AD- Servers
iv. Information Sharing
Nation199 shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and Nation199 and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes Nation199 and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed Nation199 and its agents as their agent for this purpose. In case of any litigation or dispute the Territorial jurisdiction for judicature is only at Indore ( M.P.) Court .